Is Financing Available?
- Yes. We offer competitive financing rates from a variety of financing partners.
What are helpful questions to ask when comparing pre-owned ophthalmic equipment companies?
- Do you cover the unit with a warranty, if so, how long?
- Can you arrange on site service if issues do arise?
- Do you offer training on the equipment?
- Can you provide me with references?
What is the shipping process when I buy?
- We guarantee our equipment upon delivery.
- Our partnership with multiple medical shipping companies around the country allow to provide high quality, medical equipment grade packaging and accurate delivery time.
- The tracking numbers are provided for your convenience so you are aware of the entire process and are prepared to except delivery.
What type of service does EDS offer?
- EDS typically offers on site service via the manufacturers of the equipment purchased. This saves you from having to package and ship the equipment out, saving you a lot of time, money and hassle.
- EDS can provides extended warranties on most manufactured equipment directly through the manufacturers.
Why should we buy pre-owned equipment from EDS rather than new or another broker?
- We offer the same installation, training, and warranty that manufacturers offer with new equipment and can often offer products with a full manufacturers warranty.
- We can offer an average of 20-30% savings on pre-owned equipment.
- Pre-owned equipment does not depreciate as quickly as new units – think of a certified pre owned vehicle VS a new vehicle.