Easy image capture
Smart auto functions allow fast and confident capture even by untrained users:
• Precise positioning with working distance dots
• Small pupil mode – as small as 3.3 mm
• AutoFlash for optimal image exposure
• Flexible internal fixation utilizing various programmed sequences/presets or freehand operation
Convenient image review
Intelligent functions designed with clinical efficiency in mind, allow immediate visualization of results:
• Images are displayed in real time
• Drag&drop functionality for simple preparation of printouts
• Quick magnifying in thumbnail view
• Simplified search for patients and images
• RGB channel separation from Color images
All you need for a comprehensive diagnosis
Integration pays off: VISUCAMPRO NM not only incorporates all of the fundus capture modes used for basic retina check-up: it also features a database and imaging software, offering multiple options for image documentation and review in a single and intuitive system – allowing you to perform faster procedures on more patients establishing a baseline and image comparison for disease monitoring.
Small pupil mode
Enables acquisition of quality images at a pupil diameter as small as 3.3 mm.
Secure and consistent data storage
Providing multiple archive options, VISUCAMPRO NM enables increased data security. Besides the backup functionality of FORUM, data can be easily stored on the Network Archive Storage (NAS), hard disk or DVD.
Images wherever you need them
Images can be transferred throughout your local network, USB or DVD. When combined with the FORUM data management solution from ZEISS, FORUM enables you to view and compare diagnostic data quickly and conveniently from virtually anywhere.
With modality worklist patient demographic information can be transferred from FORUM into VISUCAMPRO NM without retyping thus reducing time and charting errors.