Use the FDT Anywhere:
• General hospitals
• Community clinics
• Industrial health check clinics
• Optical shops
Patients with a positive FDT result can be referred for specialized ophthalmic examination. Interpretation criteria may be adjusted for local conditions.
Easy to Operate and Interpret
The FDT is optimized for use in non-ophthalmological settings and may be operated by healthcare workers having little or no specialty training in ophthalmology.
• Simplified three touch operation
• Patients may be tested using their own glasses
• Short test: ~40 seconds per eye
• Small footprint
• Simplified interpretation of results