The Humphrey Matrix also comes with enhanced optics for 30° FOV.
The Zeiss Humphrey Matrix performs dependably in ambient light so there’s no need to darken the room. Humphrey Matrix test results are presented on an LCD color display and can be printed on an external color printer. The Zeiss Humphrey Matrix can store up to a million exams for historical analysis.
Only minimal training is required to use the Humphrey Matrix, and any staff member can operate the Matrix Perimeter. Compact, lightweight and with only a small footprint, the Humphrey Matrix can be located almost anywhere in your practice.
Zeiss Humphrey Matrix Perimeter Visual Field Analyzer Features:
• Excellent for characterizing Visual Field status and providing a basic glaucoma management platform
• Threshold and screening tests for comprehensive care
• Patient management software including Glaucoma Asymmetry Test and serial field overview for comprehensive exam results
• Clinical validation from numerous studies documenting the Humphrey Matrix’s diagnostic performance
• Easy and intuitive operation for users of any ability